Whether you’re selling a product, an organization or your brand, it all comes down to how well you tell your story.
Fortunately, that’s one of our very favorite things to do! We’ve handled everything from local newspaper stories to national magazines, news releases to customer newsletters. Outside of print, web and social media writing require their own style. Then there are the radio ads and TV storyboards too… so whatever creative parameters your project has, we are up for the challenge.
While we are busy writing something almost every day, here’s a list of our largest, continuous writing projects to date.
- Waverly Utilities customer newsletter, 2018-current
- Coordinate creation of quarterly newsletter to increase transparency and customer engagement
- Interview staff, write stories, create timeline, provide graphic design and print coordination
- Details of the District fundraising campaign, 2017-2018
- Created campaign messaging, wrote and designed case statement and supporting materials, produced online video, and provided support to steering committee
- UNI Today magazine, 2010-2015
- Managed production of alumni magazine from concept to completion, including story assignments, creative direction, interviews, writing, editing and print coordination
- Led collaborative efforts of a cross-campus team and integrated key university messages
- Created 3 to 4 issues per year, including a complete design revamp
- Main Street Record newspaper, 2003-2014
- Coordinated editorial team for biannual newspaper production, including story assignments, design direction, writing, editing, printing and mailing list management